This week's move is a relatively easy one, a step down in difficulty from the moves we've been doing the last couple weeks. Get these basics down pat, however, because we will be putting them together to build routines very soon, and we'll be moving on to more difficult moves that assume you can do these basics with your eyes closed, in the dark, with one hand tied behind your back, on the surface of the moon.
Rules of Flair:
1. Practice, practice, practice.
2. Practice at home, perform at work. Never try anything at work that you can't land at least 90% of the time at home.
3. Always flair safely. Never flair without mats on the ground. Never flair around co-workers who aren't comfortable with it or who don't know how to move around you. Never flair drunk.
4. Practice with empty Malibu bottles (the plastic wrap holds it together in case it breaks) or get a practice bottle from my bar store.
5. Practice with both your left and right hands.
6. Have fun.
7. The FBA motto: Service first, flair second, competition always!